The Other Half of the Equation
To have a happy and lucrative exit, you need two things:
- A business that is ready to sell
- An owner that is personally ready to sell
…Yet so many owners fail to consider the latter and wind up crippled with depression because of their regret to exit – which is exactly what happened to one owner after he accepted a $26 million offer.
How can that be possible?
In this week’s special episode, host John Warrillow shares insight into the 4 key drivers of a satisfying exit, including the tragic lessons learned from other owners and the steps you can take as a business owner today to ensure the next chapter of your life will not be riddled with regret.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The 4 factors that lead to a happy and lucrative business exit
- The “Happy, Rich or Famous?” paradox
- The single most important trick to a satisfying exit
- 5 ways to maximize the value of your business now
- The single biggest regret most owners have when they exit (and how to avoid it).