Inside the Mind of an Acquirer with Nathan Winch
an acquirer |“Nathan Winch is a private equity investor that has acquired over 20 companies. He shares what he looks for in a good business and how he goes about purchasing one,” shares Sam Thompson a Minneapolis business broker and the president of M&A firm Transitions In Business. “He provides tips on building a management team, avoiding an earn out and other acquisition strategies.”
U.K.-based Nathan Winch started his career as a private equity investor after selling his first company, Winch Pharma, in 2017.
Since then, Winch has acquired over 20 businesses, with a focus on logistics and infrastructure companies. In the latest installment of Built to Sell Radio’s Inside the Mind of an Acquirer series, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand how an investor structures an acquisition.
- Build your management team to avoid an earn-out.
- Dodge the most common blunder made during due diligence.
- Avoid turning off an acquirer during the selling process.
- Prepare your company to be acquired.