How to Time Your Exit in Any Economy
“John Warrillow shares his insights regarding when it is the best time to sell. He takes us through two different scenarios when selling; one in a down economy and one in a strong economy. He discusses selling a business early in its life cycle and getting out early if necessary,” shares Sam Thompson a Minneapolis business broker and the president of M&A firm Transitions In Business.
The economy has been a roller-coaster over the last quarter.
In this special episode of Built to Sell Radio, John Warrillow reveals the downside of trying to time the market and shares four alternative ways to know when to sell. In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Calculate your Freedom Point.
- Time your exit in any economy.
- Avoid undermining your negotiating leverage when selling your business.
- Sell a business early in its lifecycle.
- Get out quickly if necessary.