10 Strategies for Building and Selling Your Business
In this episode we look back at previous podcasts and pull out strategies that all business owners should use when building and selling their business. We’ll cover how to get your foot in the door with an acquirer to tapping into the creativity of your employees.
Don’t miss the top strategies from the 10 most popular Built to Sell Radio episodes of 2022:
In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Hire the right people for your team using a creative interview tactic.
- Humanize your business without becoming a bottleneck.
- Build to sell without planning to sell.
- Become “meaningfully specific”.
- Avoid one of the most common mistakes made by young companies.
- Tap into the creativity of your employees.
- Document processes people will use.
- Push an acquirer to increase their offer (without sounding like a jerk)
- Get your foot in the door with a strategic acquirer.
- Take time to appreciate your wins.