10 Strategies for Building (and Harvesting) the Value of Your Company
“As we reflect on the past year we’ll share tips from the 10 most popular shows in 2023,” shares Sam Thompson a Minneapolis business broker and the president of M&A firm Transitions In Business. “We’ll discuss negotiation methods when selling, hiring and retaining employees and how to have your customers fund your growth.”
This week on Built to Sell Radio, we highlight the top strategies from the 10 most popular shows of 2023. In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Grow your email list.
- Compete with industry giants.
- Replace yourself inside your business.
- Implement a three part strategy for hiring high potential employees.
- Get your customers to fund your growth.
- Use silence to help you get the upper hand when negotiating the sale of your business.
- Provoke a bidding war for your business.
- Use a surprising negotiating tactic to get an acquirer to increase their offer.
- Rebut a low-ball offer.
- Handle negotiation points that are non-starters for you.